Bet9ja Doles Out Massive Pay Cheque

Bet9ja Doles Out Big Pay Cheque Sports betting firm, Bet9ja, in line with its set philosophy of rewarding people's love, has again paid out an enormous bonus win of N36,702, 316.98 to another victor Nwakama Uzoma . Based on the CEO of KC Gaming Network, Ayo Ojuroye, " In line with our promise of always rewarding our customers' passion, we only paid a huge winnings of N36,702,316.98 to one of our victor Nwakama Uzoma with Bet slip Number: B941AQPSTTZQE-21949. Ojuroye affirmed that "Our business is anchored on trust, so we are going to continue to serve our customers better and larger." "The victor used our on-line system by staking simply N500.00. I'm happy to inform you the winner has been issued with his cheque. We shall continue to strive to serve our customers to the best of our abilities. We will always operate in line with agreed terms and inside the ambit of the regulatory agency." Speaking on his triumph, Nwakama said "Bet9ja has altered my life for good. I did not believe I could win so much at once and be paid instantly. bet9ja new site extremely surprised me and I'll constantly tell people about their integrity."
Tagged: