Bet9ja Doles Out Big Pay back Cheque

Bet9ja Doles Out Enormous Pay Cheque Sports betting business, Bet9ja, in line using its set doctrine of rewarding people's love, has again paid out a huge bonus win of N36,702, 316.98 to another victor Nwakama Uzoma . According to the CEO of KC Gaming Network, Ayo Ojuroye, " In line with our guarantee of constantly rewarding our customers' fire, we just paid a huge winnings of N36,702,316.98 to one of our winners Nwakama Uzoma with Wager slip Number: B941AQPSTTZQE-21949. Ojuroye affirmed that "Our company is anchored on trust, so we'll continue to serve our customers better and bigger." "The victor used our online platform by staking only N500.00. I am happy to inform you the winner was issued with his cheque. We shall continue to strive to serve our customers to the best of our abilities. We will consistently run in line with agreed conditions and inside the ambit of the regulatory agency." Speaking on his win, Nwakama said "bet9ja moble has altered my life for good. I did not believe I could win so much at once and be paid instantly. Bet9ja extremely surprised me and I'll always tell people about their integrity."
Tagged: