Ex-footballer Victor Ikpeba throws his bodyweight driving Bet9ja com

1997 African-Player-of-the-Year, Victor Ikpeba, has thrown his weight behind sports betting business, Bet9ja, in its search to help grow the Nigerian domestic professional football. Yesterday, speaking at the unveiling of Bet9ja in Lagos, Ikpeba who is the brand ambassador said he preferred to be a part of the project due to the trustworthiness of the individuals handling it. "The individuals behind Bet9ja are credible individuals to work with. I admire their courage to help grow the domestic league in our nation. Ikpeba, fondly known as the Prince of Monaco with Monaco FC in the French Ligue 1 during his stint, acknowledged while playing professional football in Europe, that he tried his fortune as a punter. "In my 15 years profession as footballer, I once was involved in sports betting for the fun of it. From what I've found of Bet9ja and their operation in Nigeria, they have been the industry leader and are very credible to do business with," he noted Before, the CEO of Bet9ja, Ayo Ojuroye, stated that the shirt sponsorship deal his company entered into with Remo Stars FC was just the beginning of the way the national football stands to benefit from its operation in Nigeria. "We have positioned our company as the top sports betting company in Nigeria. We have full complement of technical support from staff grounded in the business all over the world. With advantage base in the excess of N500m, Bet9ja that started operations in Nigeria over half a year ago is flaunting trust, ethics and its product superiority amongst factors that's giving them the advantage over others in the sports betting company in the nation. Chairman of Remo Stars FC, Kunle Soname, expressed his happiness to partner Bet9ja. "As the chairman of the promotion committee of the Nigerian National League, I know what this means to seek sponsors. General Manager of Lagos State Lotteries Board, Lanre Gbajabiamila who was present in the launch, while commending the business, assured to ensure that Bet9ja keep to the provisions of the licence to ensure that the sport betting public stay happy. As the only company that accepts bets on the Nigerian domestic league, Bet9ja additionally rely on results from La Liga, the English Premier League along with other European leagues for business as well as wagers on Formula One and basketball. my web-site: bet9ja.cz
Tagged: